Who is the Quirk-less Quirky Teacher?

    Now that is a little bit about class, and I am betting you are wondering who is Miss Bandy is as a person? Well I am bit of an eclectic personality. My interests range from the love of Ancient Folk lore, learning what I can about Space and the Earth's ancient past, to cooking a meal that can compete with the masters, or anything that has to do with Manga or Anime. As you can tell from name that my favorite show is My Hero Academia. Can you guess who my favorite characters are? 

    I am also working on crocheting myself a hook holder. I also adore Punk Rock and Heavy Metal music from any country, same goes for Indi/Folk -pop music as well. I am also a deep Fantasy lover and usually you can find me curled up in a quiet corner w/ headphones blaring Folk Metal, and a coffee in hand. I am never far from my coffee as you will learn in days to come. In my free time you can also probably find me either playing DnD with my local Guild "The Dancing Martin" as a Chaotic Good Wizard or as a Tiny Grumpy Deep Gnome Barbarian who loves to craft new jewelry or weapons or sit at the bar quietly reading with a drink and the Tavern music around Him. I am also hoping to soon join a local Acting Troupe where I will be able to do skits and shows at local Renaissance Faires.

    Another fun fact is that I love to do anything and everything. To me cooking is a form of de-stressing and a creative outlet when I don't have time for anything else in my day. My favorite type of food to cook is a lot of Asian meals. I love cooking Asian food 1) because to me it is really really yummy but 2) Asian cuisine is very accommodating to my partners Gluten Free Dairy Free diet. I do also LOVE good quality Pub food or going out and trying new cuisines in general.

.








Comments